Lead Bullets, Lead Alloy bullets and Bullet Rounds
- Pure virgin alloys stock
- Hardball alloy – 2% tin / 6% antimony / 92% lead
- 2% tin / 7% antimony / 91% lead
- 10-1 alloy – 91% lead / 9% tin
- 16-1 alloy – 94% lead / 6% tin
- 20-1 alloy – 95% lead / 5% tin
- 30-1 alloy – 97% lead / 3% tin
- 40-1 alloy – 97.5% lead / 2.5% tin
- 50-1 alloy – 98% lead / 2% tin
- Linotype – 3% tin / 11% antimony / 86% lead
- Lyman #2 – 5% tin / 5% antimony / 90% lead
- Hard alloy – 3% antimony / 97% lead
- Hard alloy – 6% antimony / 94% lead
- Alloy: 0.5%Sn / 6%Sb / 93.5%Pb
- Alloy: 1%Sn / 3%Sb / 96%Pb
- Alloy: 2%Sn / 7%Sb / 91%P
- MIL-L-13283C Grade 1
- MIL-L-13283C Grade 2
- MIL-L-13283C Grade 3
- Musket Lead and Round Ball – 100% Pb
Nuclead will custom alloy lead for your individual lead bullet needs, per your specifications.
Fabrication of Lead Bullets
Nuclead will fabricate the mold and cast your lead bullets, or CNC turn them for precision results up to 0.0001″ and exact weight.
Mold Fabrication, Castings and Pours
We machine molds specified by your blueprint or CAD/CAM file, then pour them with your choice of lead or alloy. We can also machine, finish, plate or paint the product, QC it and deliver it direct to your dock. We have standard continuous pouring capability up to 40,000 lbs. (100,000 lbs. for special requests). We pour void free-lead as required.
CNC & 3D Machining
Sharp Manufacturing can program and machine all your lead and metal needs to within .000050″. Our Quality Controldepartment has CMM capabilities to QC your products accurately, with all equipment calibrated to NIST standards. Our programming department has the latest CAD-CAM Auto Assist software available today. Solid models can be e-mailed and posted for complex 3D machining.
Other Customized Lead Products:
- Lead Sheet/Plate/Foil
- Lead Shielding
- Lead Bricks/Blocks/Interlocking
- Lead Weights/Ingots
- Lead Racing Weights
- Nuclear Casks/Containers
- Other Custom Lead Items Fabricated to Spec
- Lead Fishing Sinkers/Weights
Custom Lead Precision Services:
- Lead 3D Machining & General CNC Machining
- Lead Welding
- Lead Assembly – Lamination, PSA/Adhesives& Stamping, Sawing & Cutting
- Lead Alloy Pours & Mold Fabrication
- Gamma Inspection
- Quality Control
Call our offices today for more information on our custom services.Click for lead bullet application information
For a complete listing of products available on this site, go to the products and services index page.
Visit our quotes and orders page for a custom quote.