Pig Lead, Caulking Lead, Lead Ingots
- Pure lead pig ingots, approx 60 lb. ingots per ANSI/ASTM-B29
- 6% antimony lead, approx 25 lb. ingots
- Caulking lead, 99.94% pure, in 5 lb. ingots attached together for a 25 lb. strip >
- 5 lb. lead ingots
- Standard and interlocking lead brick
- 2″ x 6″ lead slug, with or without holes
- 4″ x 6″ lead slug, with or without holes
- Lead block – any size or material
- Lead round – any size or material
All sizes and weight up to 40,000 lbs. (up to 100,000 lbs. for special pours) in any material from 99.99% pure lead to any percentage of alloy, including antimony, tin, zinc, bismuth and copper. Virgin material is also available.
Sharp Manufacturing can machine and fabricate any materials to your custom specifications.
For a complete listing of products available on this site, go to the products and services index page
Visit our quotes and orders page for a custom quote.