Assemblies & Sheet Metal Fabrication
Nuclead/Sharp Manufacturing is an ISO 9001:2008 certified quality control organization, providing a broad range of precision metal services.
Assemblies and Laminating
Sharp Manufacturing provides 100% fabricated assemblies and sub-assemblies. All metal and aluminum products and weldments are fabricated then assembled with your lead items for a complete assembly. Finished products can be plated, powder coated or painted to any specification and are certified. This means a complete product arrives on your dock, ready for additional sub-Assembly, testing or delivery to your customers.
Nuclead also laminates lead sheet or machined lead items to any component per customer specifications. Whether fabricated by us or customer supplied, we laminate all your shielding needs.
Sheet Metal Fabrication
- CNC press break services up to 14’ x 190 ton, 6 axis
- Shearing up to 10’ x 3/16” thick
- CNC Laser cutting with 5’ x 16’ capacity
- CNC Turret Punching service 33 ton
- Power Punch Presses, 40 ton
Other custom precision metal services:
- 3D Precision Machining & General CNC Machining
- Precision Welding/Silver Soldering/Brazing
- Surface Grinding/OD & ID Grinding
- Quality Control
For a complete listing of products available on this site, go to the products and services index page
Visit our quotes and orders page for a custom quote.